Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Vanuatu is a pioneer country of the 21st century. At the end of 2017, the republic was spoken around the world in connection with the statement of the head of the information center of the country on the possibility of buying citizenship for bitcoins. However, the citizenship of the republic is of little use, but for the beneficiaries and founders of international business who want to open an offshore company in Vanuatu, this statement became a mere sensation. After all, these are the widest horizons for international trade, investment, stock and stock companies. What other advantages are the jurisdictions that open up business?
Company registration in Vanuatu: what you need to know about Melanesian tax heaven
- Freedom of capital accumulation. The island has no control over the amount of capital input and output by individuals and legal entities, as well as the currency of transactions. In this way, any entrepreneur can use the account in the republic as a reliable business asset.
- Minimum restrictions on the scope of activity. In the republic the simplified procedure of registration of banks, exchange funds, hedge brokers and other companies of a segment of financial services.
- Highest level of data confidentiality among all jurisdictions in the world. To date, Vanuatu does not have a single signed agreement on the exchange of tax information.
- Common business conditions for local and non-resident companies. On the island accepted preferential rates of taxation for all companies:
- Corporate taxes – 0%;
- Tax at the company's registration – 12.5% (VAT);
- Annual fee – $300;
- Stamp duty – 5% (payable in real estate transactions);
- Registration fee – 2% (payable for real estate transactions).
- No requirements for submission of financial documents. It is obligatory to maintain financial documentation in jurisdiction, as well as in all offshore zones. Nevertheless, the government does not regulate its filing, audit and storage.
Offshore registration in Vanuatu: basic requirements
Staffing structure of the company
To open a company will require at least one shareholder and director, who can act as a legal entity or an individual with residence of any country. The law, as well as storage of minutes of meetings do not regulate obligatory holding of shareholders meetings. The company should have only an official agent in the territory of the islands and legal registration office.
There are no requirements for the minimum or maximum size of the authorized capital in Vanuatu. The size of the statutory fund offered by the state is $10 000, which is not obligatory for payment, and may be issued in the form of shares of any type, except for bearer shares.
Minimum package of documents:
- Memorandum and charter;
- Minutes of the first meeting of shareholders;
- Notification of the appointment of executive persons;
- Tax business license;
- Certificate of shares;
The cost of opening a new company on the islands – from $1 295 (included package apostilled documents). Services of nominal service – from $395. Annual renewal, including preparation of financial statements – from $1 195.
Are you planning to open international companies of financial direction? Vanuatu is the best solution! Expand your business in one of the most advantageous jurisdictions of the world with the help of services.