Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a jurisdiction with the perfect legislative base for offshore companies. Thanks to the influence of Britain, France and America, 2018 the country allocates the management of incorporation as a priority area of attracting investments to the islands. In February 2018, the government even created tax holidays for debtors and companies on the verge of bankruptcy in order to maintain the overall level of economic growth.
Offshore in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: what are the features of the jurisdiction
- The state is the signatory of the international maritime convention. Thus, any business in the territory of the country in the field of shipping receives preferential conditions for the acquisition of maritime transport and the conduct of trade, transportation and other related activities.
- Offshore banks are allowed to open on the islands. Conducting banking activities is limited to obtaining one of the two forms of licenses, and allows to serve either only non-residents or a certain category of clients, provided that at least one bank is open in the territory of the state.
- The jurisdiction allows registration to visit only ordinary international business companies, but also trust companies for the purpose of protection against creditor claims.
- The names of companies in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are allowed to use the elements used in the registration of counterparties in France, the Netherlands, the UK, America, etc. In order to establish friendly relations between the business of different countries.
- The offshore in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines completely exempts non-residents from paying taxes for 25 years from the date of registration, subject to the conclusion of transactions and operations outside the borders of the state. From the moment of opening the company pays only fee in the amount of $100-in the first year and $225-from the second, functioning.
- Non-resident contractors are completely exempt from financial reporting and annual audit.
How to open a company in a tax haven
To open a company will require at least one shareholder and resident director of any country with any form of management. Meetings of shareholders are not regulated on the territory of the country. The company should have only a legal address and a registration agent with the residence state, but there are no requirements for keeping official documentation in the office on the islands.
The statutory fond to visit is limited in the territory of jurisdiction, its payment also to visit is obligatory. Shares can be produced in any convenient form.
Minimum package of documents:
- Documents for identification of the beneficiary;
- Documents for identification of shareholders-individuals or constituent documents for shareholders-legal;
- Memorandum of association;
- Apostille and printing.
The cost of opening a company is from $1 195. Package of apostilled documentation – from $125. Services of nominal service – from $495. Annual extension of offshore – from $595, including the formation of corporate reporting.
Accumulate profit, protect assets and develop business in the most perfect jurisdiction of the world with the services of GBS Agency! Get advice on your questions right now!