Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Canada is one of the top 10 countries in the world in the ranking of economic freedom, has a confident leadership in the standard of living of the population, and is part of a number of major world unions: the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, the UN, the Big Seven, NAFTA and others. In this case, citizenship of Canada, as well as registration of business in the country, is of considerable importance for partners and investors. In addition, Canada has a preferential business system, which is not considered to be offshore in the classical sense, but creates a number of advantages for the owners of international companies.
Offshore company in Canada: peculiarities of agency schemes of entrepreneurship in jurisdiction
- You can open a company in Canada on preferential terms in three so-called tax havens: New Brunswick, Alberta, Quebec. These provinces are the most loyal to international corporations within the framework of local laws.
- Control over the functioning of the new company in the composite agency scheme should be carried out from abroad.
- The structure of the Canadian agency company should repeat the structure of the parent company.
- If a new legal entity in Canada acts as a head office registered in classical offshore, the branch is exempt from taxes. It is understood that the new nominal company operates for a fee from the manager in the form of commission fee or "cost plus" payments.
- All resident and non-resident companies are obligated to pay corporate taxes, which make up 25-29%. Nevertheless, if the company operates outside the country, such operations are not subject to taxation. There are also no taxes and fees for investments in the company's capital or corporate assets in the jurisdiction.
- Any Canadian company submits an annual tax return and annual non-financial report. However, there is no tax audit in the country.
Offshore registration in Canada: general requirements
A minimum of one shareholder and a director are required to register a firm in the jurisdiction, which, regardless of residency, must be individuals. In addition, the company requires the Treasurer, the President and the Secretary in the compound agent scheme. One person can occupy all positions at once. However, it should be noted that in the jurisdiction there is no confidentiality of information about the founders and executives: access to data in the register of companies can be obtained by anyone. Information protection applies only to beneficiary data. All documents of the company are stored in the office registered in the same province where the company is opened.
In the country there are no requirements to the currency, size and form of nomination of the statutory fund. The minimum amount of capital payment is 1 Canadian dollar. It is not allowed to issue bearer shares.
The minimum package of documents varies depending on the form of registration of a new legal entity: LTD, CNC, etc.
The cost of opening a company using the services of GBS Agency is $1 195. Package of legalized documentation – from $95. Services of nominal service – from $345. Annual extension of offshore, including financial statements – from $1 195.
Discover new business opportunities in the world's most respected jurisdiction with the help of GBS Agency experts! Get a detailed consultation on the individual scheme of building a company for you!