Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Norway is a state that is one of the three richest countries in the world in terms of GDP per capita in 2018. The kingdom is leading the world's ranking in terms of prosperity, and its economy is among the top 20 most attractive for investment. However, these are not the main reasons for opening a business in Norway.
Company registration in Norway: what foreign companies so attract jurisdiction:
- Up to 25% of the kingdom's companies are involved in real estate and trade operations due to the simplicity of procedures and priority of spheres.
- The state occupies a leading position in the region in the processing of shale and fuel production (up to 40% of the total volume of exports), which also increases the interest in the jurisdiction.
- The majority of export operations are related to fisheries, as Norway holds a strong leadership in terms of quantity and quality of raw materials.
- In the jurisdiction there are zones of preferential taxation for the enterprises of industrial sphere.
Peculiarities of opening a new business in the Kingdom:
- Only a foreign resident who has received a residence permit can open a company in Norway.
- At the moment of registration it is necessary to receive the individual tax number.
- The company is required to register a legal address in the territory of the state by the time of submission of documents to the register.
- In order to open a partnership, General partnership or joint stock company, one shareholder and two directors or two equivalent partners will be required.
- The authorized capital in case of opening a partnership is not regulated, for a limited liability company – from 30 thousand Norwegian krone. For the joint-stock company – from 100 thousand Norwegian krone.
- All types of shares are permitted in the jurisdiction, except for bearer shares.
- The minimum package of documents at registration includes the Charter, data about the beneficiary and founders, as well as information about the legal address and the registration agent.
- The tax burden in the country implies payment of such fees and contributions:
- Corporate income tax – 27% (in the northern region 23.5%);
- Tax on excess income – 9% on the amount of income above 550 550 Norwegian krone per year (in the northern region 7%);
- Social tax – 8.2% (for non-taxable gross), or 0% if the annual income is below 49 650 Norwegian krone;
- Property tax – 0.85% of the market value (applies to property, the value of which is higher than 1 200 000 Norwegian krone);
- Tax at the source – 15-25%.
- The new firm is obliged to submit an annual summary of profit/loss reports and to undergo an audit.
The cost of services of the company GBS Agency on opening entities – from €3 800. Regarding the package of apostilled documentation and nominal service, please consult with our specialists.
Do you want to open a new company in the richest and most reliable region of Europe? We will help you 24/7!