Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
The Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis is one of the smallest states in the Eastern Caribbean. Despite the size of the state and the number of population, in 2017, the IMF recognized the country most developed economy in terms of growth rates per year: annual growth of indicators – about 4%. In addition to the confident pace of development, the federation attracts entrepreneurs and especially advantageous conditions of obtaining citizenship through investment or acquisition of real estate. However, this is still far from all the advantages for business in jurisdiction.
Offshore registration in Nevis: specific features of the zone
- The island has very flexible legislation in the field of incorporation: new business can be registered as corporations, joint stock companies, trusts and offshore funds, which can change the form of the organization during the operation.
- The Federation opens wide horizons of offshore application: export trade, protection and preservation of assets, accumulation of investments, expansion of international activity and redomiciling of companies from other less advantageous jurisdictions.
- Total freedom from the tax burden. The rates of fiscal fees in the state are equal to 0, provided that the companies conclude transactions and conduct transactions abroad (the only contribution remains the annual license fee – $220). Domestic taxes for resident firms:
- Capital gains tax for individuals – 20%;
- Welfare – 3, 5-12%;
- Capital gains tax, profit for legal – 35%;
- VAT – 10-17%;
- Tax on real estate transactions – 0.2% (from the amount of the transaction);
- Property tax – 0.2% (from market value);
- Stamp duty – 12%.
- Companies have no obligation to conduct and submit accounting reports and to undergo annual tax audit, in case the company conducts operations outside the borders of the state.
- In the jurisdiction of the closed register of beneficiaries, founders and executive persons of the companies. All information about the members of incorporation knows only the registration agent in the territory of the state.
Company registration in Nevis: procedure for opening a new firm
Requirements to the staff structure
To open a company will require at least one director and shareholder, while one person can perform two functions at once. It should be noted that the number of directors in the company should be no less than the number of shareholders.
Residence and form of management of founders and executives have no value. The company can operate without a secretary. The holding of shareholder fees and the storage of documentation is permitted anywhere in the world.
The minimum and maximum statutory fund is not regulated, there are no requirements for its payment. The fund can be nominated in the form of any shares (including bearer), which can be stored anywhere in the world.
Minimum package of documents:
- Certificate of registration;
- Charter and foundation agreement;
- Minutes of the first meeting of founders;
- Protocol on the appointment of executive persons;
- Certificate of shares;
- Order to issue a power of attorney;
- Nominal declaration;
- Apostille and printing.
The cost of opening a company for GBS Agency customers is from $895 (including apostilled package). Services of nominal service – from $395. Annual extension of offshore, including reporting – from $795.
Business of the East Caribbean as on a palm with the help of experts of the company GBS Agency. Still have questions? Get a consultation right now!