Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Company registration in the Bahamas
By the end of 2017, the Commonwealth of the Bahamas is considered to be the highest priority of tourism and trade jurisdiction. This is justified by two factors: participation of the Bahamas in CARICOM and leadership of the country among the secluded corners of the world for VIP-rest.
What other business benefits does offshore in the Bahamas offer
- Confidentiality for owners of ships and aircraft. The law of the Bahamas established a tax exemption for all owners of movable property on a particularly large scale. In addition, given the amount and number of sales transactions, the Bahamas retains full confidentiality for sellers and buyers.
- Through the participation of islands in the Caribbean, all firms registered in the Bahamas have duty-free access to the markets of friendly countries and Cuba from November 2017.
- Companies not in the Bahamas have no restrictions in terms of currency control. All transactions, including the withdrawal of assets for the territory of the island, may be carried out in any freely convertible currency.
- Offshore companies in the jurisdiction are completely exempt from the obligations to surrender and conduct financial statements.
- Non-resident companies in the Bahamas are completely exempt from all types of taxes. The fiscal load of the islands is presented only in the form of a license fee ($ 350-1000) depending on the amount of the authorized capital of the company.
Company registration in the Bahamas: business features and limitations
- Offshore companies cannot enter into contracts with the resident companies of the country;
- Maintenance of banking, licensing, insurance, trust, investment activity for non-resident companies is closed;
- Companies are not allowed to acquire property;
- Non-residents may not sell any kind of shares to the local population or issue any types of loans.
How to open an offshore company in the Bahamas
The statutory fund of the company is not regulated by the legislation, but its recommended size is $50 thousand, divided by an equal number of shares with a par value of $1 without requirements to the payment of capital. All types of shares are allowed in the Bahamas, except for bearer shares. Certificates of shares can be issued only if they are provided with real property or capital of shareholders.
A minimum of one shareholder (who can also be appointed as a director) will be required to open a company. Shareholders can be residents of any country, regardless of the form of business (natural or legal person). In addition, the new company will need an office within the jurisdiction and an agent (secretary) from the residence of the country. Executives are obliged to maintain the register of shareholders and minutes of meetings of founders, which can be requested in case of audit at the place of registration of the company.
Minimum package of documents:
- Certificate of registration;
- Memorandum and Articles of association;
- Register of Shareholders and executive persons (directors);
- Minutes of the meeting;
- Decision on the appointment of the director;
- Apostille and printing.
The cost of company registration (including apostilled package of documents) – from $1 295, services of nominal service – from $395, annual renewal of offshore (including reporting) – from $1 195.
Open new world trade and tourist centers for your business with the company GBS Agency. Consult on the issue of opening a new or buying a ready company in the Bahamas is now completely free!