Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Poland is a leader in the European Union on the level of coal production, processing of silver and copper, as well as the collection and sale of agricultural products (strawberries, apples, cherries). According to Eurostat, the Republic of Poland occupies a leading position in Europe in the dynamics of economic development. In 2017, the country's GDP level showed an increase of 4.7% and inflation declined to 2.3%. Today it is advantageous to open a company in Poland, not only in terms of estimating the macroeconomic indicators of the country, but also significant benefits for each individual company.
Company registration in Poland: What gives jurisdiction to new incorporations
- Advantageous transit location of the state. The intersection of trade routes of the former CIS countries allows developing actively the enterprises in the sphere of logistics and warehousing.
- Participation in the EU guarantees duty-free trade with union partners to all Polish resident firms.
- New firms in jurisdiction may expect to receive grants and benefits for business development in the event of cooperation on intellectual property products or the hiring of a priority category of workers from the local population.
- There are 14 FEZ in the country, in which, depending on the sphere of activity, new companies can get exemption from the tax burden for a period of up to 10 years.
- Standard tax rates for residents of Poland:
- Income tax for legal – 10-19%;
- Tax at the source – 15%;
- VAT – 0-23% (exempt from VAT postal services, dairy products, medical goods and services, banking and insurance services, export, scientific inventions, cultural goods);
- Income tax for individuals – 19%.
- Poland has a monthly system of financial and accounting reporting as well as a tax return.
How to open a business in Poland
All the most common organizational and legal forms of registration are in force in the state:
- Limited Liability company (Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością);
- Joint-stock company (Spółka Akcyjna);
- Commandite Society (Spółka Komandytowa);
- Subsidiaries, branches and representations of international incorporations.
To open one of these forms will require the participation of at least one shareholder-a natural person, or two-legal, regardless of the state residence. The fees of shareholders and the board of Directors (at its appointment) should be held at least once a year.
The statutory fund for opening the company should be not less than 5 thousand. PLN (for open Joint stock company) with full payment by the time of registration, and 25 thou. PLN (for a limited liability company) with payment of 25% by the time of registration and 75% on the terms of the company's charter. It is forbidden to issue bearer shares and without face value.
The main document for opening a new legal entity is the constituent agreement. In some cases, a business plan is required.
The cost of registration with the help of specialists of GBS Agency is from €1 200. Services of nominal service and reception of the package of apostilled documentation are discussed separately with legal experts of GBS Agency.
To enter the regional market of Europe simply! Register a Polish company with us in just 2 weeks!