Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
The Kingdom of the Netherlands is ranked in the top 20 world rankings in terms of foreign direct investment in the country's economy for 2017. More than 60% of the state companies are registered with the participation of foreign capital. The country has the assets of the world's largest corporations: Google, Amazon, Starbucks and Yandex. That is why the opening of the company in the Netherlands is a new step for every international business.
Company registration in the Netherlands: benefits and benefits of jurisdiction:
- Strategically advantageous location. The country lies at the crossroads of the largest trade routes from Europe to Africa and the Middle East (the country's airports are ranked 3rd in the world in terms of annual turnover of goods transported). In addition, the country's seaports pass the largest loads of their Asia and America to Europe.
- The Kingdom is a member of many international organizations and communities: UN, WTO, CE, EBRD, OECD, EU, etc. Close relations between the countries allow the counterparties of the Netherlands to receive a number of benefits: from duty-free circulation of goods to a simplified system of logistics, banking and insurance operations.
- Advantageous structure of local banks. In the country, there are systems of specialized banks, which carry out operations of strictly narrow business sphere: industry, mining and processing of metals, agriculture, and energy. This allows business owners to simplify the system of capital turnover and save financial resources from operating processes.
- The Netherlands is ranked 3rd in the Global Innovation Index 2017. The country has a privileged mode of taxation of intellectual property products, which attracts the country's largest developers and researchers.
- Affordable tax system. Not all companies that operate outside the country borders (without capital entry/withdrawal) are taxed. Other companies pay the following fees and charges:
- Corporate tax (progressive scale) – for income up to €200, 000. – 20%, all over – 25%;
- Tax at the source – 15% (different preferences apply);
- VAT – 0-21%;
- Capital Gains tax – 0%.
However, it should be noted that the country has a strict financial reporting control regime, which should be kept in the registered office of the company in the Netherlands. Delivery of tax returns and audits depends on the scope of the company.
How to open a business in the Netherlands
The opening of companies in the jurisdiction implies the choice of one of such organizational-legal forms: BV (limited liability company), NV (open-type JSC), UA (corporate), CV (limited partnership), STAK (private foundation).
Averagely, to open one of the above legal will require at least one founder and one director. When the number of shareholders is increased, the establishment of the Board of Directors is required. All participants can act as individuals and legal entities with residence of any country. The meeting of the Board of directors and shareholders shall be held at least once a year, regardless of the place of convocation.
The minimum size of the authorized fund is regulated from €0.01 to €225 thousand. Depending on the main production asset. You need to pay at least one share or 20% of the authorized capital. Priority, preferred and bearer shares may be issued.
Minimum package of documents:
- Charter and Foundation Agreement;
- Application to the Register;
- Data on the beneficiary, the founders and the board of directors;
- Agreement on the release of the registration agent from liability;
- Nominal power of attorney;
The cost of opening a new company is from €2 800. More about nominal representation and a set of apostilled constituent documentation, check with specialists of GBS Agency.
The European market is open to you with the registration of a company in the Netherlands!