Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Lithuania is the largest country in the Baltic region in economic parameters. In 2017 the Republic of Lithuania took the 2nd place in the under-rating of investment attractiveness (among the countries that are not OECD participants). In addition, the state lies at the intersection of the two largest continental trade routes, which enhances the attractiveness of the country in terms of company registration in Lithuania.
Why it is worth to open a company in Lithuania: advantages and peculiarities of jurisdiction
- Jurisdiction is recognized as the most technologically advanced among the EU countries: more than half of the country GDP is brought by industry, electricity, mechanical engineering and IT.
- Since 2014, Lithuania has been operating tax holidays for gas and oil production companies. At the end of the grace period (2020), the fixed reduced rate for different sectors of the extractive industry will be set at the level of 12-15%.
- The country has a simplified mode of obtaining a brokerage license in the field of FOREX instruments and binary options.
- There is a simplified regulation on obtaining a license and work with electronic money in the jurisdiction, so Lithuania is considered to be a priority zone for registration of bitcoin operators.
- Taxation in the state depends on the scope of activity and the organizational and legal form of company registration. Average tax Rates:
- Income tax for legal – 5-20%;
- Capital Gains tax – 0%;
- Tax at the source – 10%;
- Income tax for individuals – 0-17%;
- VAT – 21%;
- Property tax – 1%.
- Lithuania operates several FEZ, mainly for enterprises in the energy and industrial sectors, where the first 6 years of corporate profits, dividends and real estate are not taxed.
Company registration in Lithuania: what are the requirements for new contractors
To open a new legal entity will require a minimum of 2 participants: the shareholder and the Director (manager), thus, depending on the organizational and legal form, the director is required for the resident of the country. The minimum amount of the authorized capital is from €3 thousand. Depending on the form of registration. The authorized capital must be declared, issued and nominated completely.
Minimum documentation package:
- Application to the Register of enterprises;
- International tax number of VAT;
- Charter of partnership;
- Memorandum of association;
- Minutes of the meeting of the founders and the board of directors (in the case of its organization).
The cost of company registration is from €1 090. For more information about the complete case of apostilled documentation and the possibilities of registration of nominal service, check with legal specialists GBS Agency!
Open a new business in the Baltics with us in just 2 weeks!