Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Ireland is a thriving economy that ranks among the top 10 Economic Freedom Index, the prosperity index, and the ease of doing business rating. In addition, the country has surpassed the growth rate of China with an annual GDP growth of about 8% in the last 3 years. The state has reached such a race of economy, first, thanks to the new legislation (2015) concerning incorporations.
Company opening in Ireland: Advantages and benefits for business
- Territorial location. Ireland is at the crossroads of air trade routes between Europe and America, and the island State is also a priority for the opening of the shipping business.
- Regional peculiarities. Ireland occupies a leading position in the region on pharmaceuticals, IT and complex engineering.
- There is no foreign exchange control and restrictions on the international turnover of assets in the jurisdiction.
- Support the new business by the government. Tax incentives in the form of a refund of 25% of the company expenses can be obtained in the case of hiring a certain number of local workers, employment in the production of strategic important goods for the economy, as well as in the case of areas in the country priority counties.
- Preferential rates of taxation. Reduction of fiscal rates to 10% can be obtained by companies that are engaged in the field of aviation transport and trade, investment trust activity, financial operations of customs docks of the capital of the state, life insurance of non-residents and interbank offshore operations (except for operations with leasing and insurance).
- Basic corporate tax rates:
- Income tax for legal – 12.5%;
- Capital gains Tax – 33%;
- Tax at source for incoming dividends – 0%;
- Tax at the source for outgoing payments – 20%;
- VAT – 23%.
- All non-resident companies are obliged to carry out accounting, but in case of participation of the general partner-Belarusians, documentation is not surrendered for inspection. In addition, the absence of tax status within the state eliminates the need to submit a tax return.
Company registration in Ireland: what the entrepreneur needs to know
To open a business in Ireland, you will need at least one general and limited partner who can act as residents of any country, NAT or entities. If no director is a resident of the country, the company must purchase on the balance securities with a denomination of not less than €23.395 thousand. Director (limited partner) can also act as secretary of the firm.
The minimum amount of the issued capital is not fixed, but the minimum amount of the authorized paid capital should be not less than 1% of the issued. It is possible to issue all forms of shares, but they are prohibited to be placed on the stock exchange for sale.
Minimum package of documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum and charter;
- Minutes of the first meeting;
- Certificate of shares;
- Nominal declaration;
Registration of the company in the jurisdiction-from €1 350. On registration of a package of apostilled documentation and services of nominal service specify at experts of company GBS Agency.
Open a new business on the territory of the EU in the most rapidly jurisdiction together with experts of GBS Agency in just 2 weeks! Check out the details of interest right now!