Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Germany is a member country of NATO, G8, EU, UN, and has signed the Schengen Agreement. All over the world, the German economy is associated with stability, reliability and pedantry: Federal Republic is included in the top-20 prosperity Index, rating of ease of doing business, index of economic freedom. That is why modern Germany is one of the leading jurisdictions in the interest of international business.
Company registration in Germany: features and benefits
- Founders and executives of companies in Germany can expect to get a residence permit and citizenship of the republic.
- Unimpeded export of machinery, cars, equipment, movable property, registered on the company balance sheet, without duties and contributions.
- Transfer and withdrawal of capital and assets without restrictions in amount and currency.
- All assets of German companies in business in the territory of the CIS are protected by international legislation as investments.
- Possibility of VAT refund.
- Availability of preferential insurance, grants, subsidies and business loans for business owners in the territory of the country.
- All companies on the territory of Germany pay such taxes:
- Corporate income tax – 25%;
- Income tax for the founders (for the founders-non-residents paid tax on the source) – 20%;
- Solidarity tax – 5.5%;
- Turnover tax (VAT) – 16%;
- Duty – €100 in the first year of registration, from the second year – €40;
- Fishing fee – 7-21%;
- Tax on real estate transactions – 3.5-5%;
- Tax on property ownership – 1%.
- All contractors of Germany are obliged to submit annual financial statements, tax returns and pass the tax audit.
Registration of a company in Germany: established registration procedure
Founders and board of directors
To open a business in Germany it is possible with participation of minimum one shareholder, without restrictions in a residence and a form of managing. To draw up the board of directors will require at least one director, who can only be a natural person, regardless of residency. There are no restrictions in the jurisdiction with respect to the meetings of the board of directors and the requirements for mandatory hiring of the registrar. Data on beneficiary, founders and nominee performers in open access registry companies.
The minimum size of the authorized fund is €25 thousand, which is required to pay in the amount of 50% by the time of registration and 50% during the first year of management. All capital should be issued in the form of shares of any type.
Package of documents:
- Act establishing the company;
- Memorandum of association;
- Employment contract with the director;
- Instruction on the use of the authorized capital;
The cost of opening a company in Germany is from €3500. For registration of the package of documentation and nominal service check with our experts!
The most reliable and pedantic business is available in a week with the help of experts of the company GBS Agency! We are ready to answer all your questions for free right now!