Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
According to the Nordic attractiveness, Finland is a leader among Scandinavian countries in investment attractiveness. In 2016-2017, the total increase in foreign direct investment was 27%, which is higher than that of Norway and even Sweden.
In 2017, the economy of the Republic reached the peak growth rate for the last 7 years, and the incorporation made a significant contribution to the increase. Therefore, to open a business in Finland is a guarantee of success for international entrepreneurs.
Company registration in Finland: what benefits does the state provide?
- Simplified procedure of Employment and registration of new business for non-residents from countries outside the European Union.
- There is a thriving scheme of opening a new company by merging small enterprises into large corporations in order to minimize taxation.
- In the state, there are benefits for the business that hires the local population.
- Goods and services supplied to counterparties abroad are not taxed in the jurisdiction.
- All goods, materials, technics, etc., purchased on the balance of the company, are bought without VAT. If previously purchased materials including VAT, the tax is returned.
- Owners of incorporations can expect to get a residence permit in the Republic.
- Base rates of fiscal fees:
- Income tax for legal – 20%;
- Capital Gains Tax – 20% for legal and 30-32% for individuals;
- Tax at the source – 20%;
- VAT – 20% (reduced rate of 10 and 14% for individual groups of goods);
- Individuals income tax is 30-32%.
However, obtaining a Finnish VAT number can help in optimizing the taxation of companies whose branch or representations are also placed in 75 jurisdictions with which the State has concluded an agreement on the avoidance of double taxation.
Company registration in Finland: requirements to the entrepreneur
To open a new company in the jurisdiction can even one founder, regardless of residence and form of management, and he can also act as the general director of the firm. In case of participation of more than one founder or creation of the Board of Directors, it is necessary to hold meetings at least once a year in any place.
The minimum amount of declared, paid and issued share capital must be not less than €2 500, which must be deposited in full on the company's account by the time of application to the trade register and the tax administration.
The set of documents for opening any organizational-legal form of the company should include only the Charter and extract from the trade register. Additional documents are governed by the RUF and the scope of the firm. From the moment of opening each company is obliged to submit accounting reports every month.
The cost of opening a company using the services of GBS Agency-from €2 100. We guarantee full support at all stages of registration and take care of all the bureaucratic processes of establishing a company in Finland in just 2 weeks.
It is easy to come to new foreign markets with us!