Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
The Swiss banking system is represented by a 261 financial institution, which controls up to 35% of institutional and global capital. In 2017, the total balance of the Swiss banking sector increased by 3%, and this increase has been observed for several years on a regular basis. This confirms the fact that investors and international entrepreneurs as the most reliable and stable recognize the financial institutions of the Confederation. That is why opening an account in Switzerland is a reasonable investment with minimal risks and better service.
Open an account in Switzerland: what you need to know about the jurisdiction of the investor and the entrepreneur
- The opening of multi-currency accounts and investment accounts for the purchase of assets and precious metals is available in the jurisdiction.
- A remote account opening is available for non-residents of the confederation: either at a personal meeting with a bank representative in your country or through a web-conference.
- Although there is no "anonymous" account in the jurisdiction, as such, many banks have the option of opening a number account that hides the beneficiary data. However, it has one significant disadvantage-for the preservation of anonymity of the person, there is no possibility to make international payments (for this purpose it is necessary to fill in the documentation with personal data of the sender/receiver).
- When opening an account in Switzerland, it is required to make a minimum balance on the card – 200 000 – 500 000 Swiss francs.
- During the entire period of use of banking, the balance should remain at least 250 000 Swiss francs, otherwise may decrease interest on deposits, increase the commission on payments or establish a higher rate for the use of the account.
- U.S. residents who seek to obtain Swiss banking services must complete a special IRS notification agreement on all transactions in the accounts and deposits over $10 000.
How to open an account in a Swiss bank
Specialists of the company GBS Agency will help you to open a settlement or investment account in one of the following banking structures:
- AP ANLAGE & PRIVATBANK;
- CREDIT SUISSE;
- JULIUS BANK;
- C.I.M. BANQUE;
- PRIVATBANK IHAG ZÜRICH AG;
- BANQUE GENEVOISE DE GESTION SA;
- BANQUE HERITAGE;
- BNP PARIBAS;
- BSI BANK;
- VP BANK (SWITZERLAND);
- FALCON PRIVATE BANK;
- BANK LOMBARD ODIER & CO LTD;
- UNION BANCAIRE PRIVÉE, UBP SA;
- PICTET GROUP.
The period of registration of a new personal or corporate account is from 7 to 10 business days. The cost of registration through the services of our financial experts – from $500.
To open a banking will require such a minimum package of documents:
- Identification documents of the beneficiary;
- Notarized copies of the statutory documents;
- Confirmation of beneficiary well-being and sources of funds origin;
- Data on the financial solvency of the company;
- Confirmation of the fact of payment of taxes on funds deposited into the account.
Depending on the specific banking structure, the package of documents may vary.
Specialists of GBS Agency will help you to open personal or corporate banking in a short time with a full package of necessary services. Ask for advice right now and learn how to start using the benefits of a premium account in a week!