Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
The account in Seychelles is an integral tool in the management of personal and corporate funds, both in the currency of the country and in any freely convertible currency on the territory of the islands. Opening a foreign account for a legal or natural person in a jurisdiction is a tedious procedure that consists of solving such important issues:
- Bank search for opening an account in Seychelles.
- Choosing the type and kind of account.
- Select the currency of the account.
- Determination of the most weighty functions and services of the bank in relation to non-resident.
Today, the Seychelles banking system includes 6 commercial banks, 1 offshore, 3 special financial institutions and 25 currency exchange offices.
The opening of both settlement and savings accounts is available in all banks. Individuals and legal entities can receive current, card, deposit and investment accounts in any currency.
How does a legal entity open an account in Seychelles?
- Submit a full package of documents to the managers and management of the company.
- Submit a package of constituent documents of the company (memorandum, Articles of association, Register of shareholders, etc.).
- To issue a certificate of registration of the legal address on the islands.
- For a new company – to submit a business plan of incorporation.
- For the current company – to submit proof of solvency of the company.
- There is also a mandatory letter of recommendation from other banks, where accounts are opened for the members of the corporation.
All copies of international documents must be translated into English and certified by a notary.
It is important to note that from the moment of opening the corporate account on the balance should be kept a fixed amount, usually $5 thousand.
What does an individual in a jurisdiction need for opening an account?
- Copies of documents for identification of the person.
- The address of the individual.
- Letter of recommendation from anyone with confirmation of an already active account in the name of the applicant.
- Introduction of non-hashish residue, usually $5 thousand.
The applicant presence is not required when opening an offshore account. However, in different banks the requirements vary.
GBS Agency financial experts can freely open such accounts:
- Current account in BMI OFFSHORE BANK. The registration period is up to 2 months.
- Current account in BARCLAYS BANK. The registration period is up to 3 months.
The cost of opening a new account is $450. At the same time, all the burdens on the execution of documents, filling applications and representative activities are entirely on the specialists of the company.
We will help you to accumulate and build up your capital abroad! Ask for a free consultation on interesting questions right now!