Global Business Service Agency: legal services for business
Global Business Service Agency provides services in the field of tax optimization. Our experienced professionals help clients with the opening and maintenance of offshore companies and opening bank accounts. GBS Agency organizes and supports the work of companies on all continents.
Latvia is a state with a fast-growing economy and a rapidly developing banking system. In 2018, the development of the financial sector of Latvia was noted by the international agency for credit ratings Standard & Poor's. Now the Republic has increased the class from “A-“to “A” on long-term obligations in national and foreign currency. This fact confirms both the reliability of local and international banking institutions of the country and the effectiveness of the financial policy of the Republic of Latvia. That is why opening an account in Latvia today is also prestigious, reliable and simple.
Opening an account in Latvia: advantages and peculiarities of jurisdiction for private and legal persons
- Open accounts are available for non-residents and foreign companies, including offshore zones.
- All accounts are assigned an IBAN number for ease of identification and transactions across Europe.
- Protection of capital from the European Deposit Guarantee Fund up to €100 000.
- Multi-currency and single currency accounts operate. All payments that come in foreign currency are stored on the accounts in the receiving currency.
- The minimum amount of the deposit is €10 000 – it is the lowest value in Europe.
- There are no requirements for the minimum account balance.
- Efficiency of operations "day to day", at the same time, the rate of receipt of funds is extended to banks all over the world.
- Possibility of remote opening and management of banking in Latvia.
- In Latvia, there may be restrictions on the number and amount of transactions, in case the bank has suspicions about the "risk" of your business, especially if the company is registered in offshore jurisdictions.
- Banking institutions do not carry out transfers in dollars, both from corporate accounts and corporate accounts from the second half of 2016.
How to open a bank account in Latvia to a non-resident
- To submit notarized copies of identification documents of the beneficiary.
- Submit copies of the constituent corporate documents (the list varies depending on the bank).
- Submit documents that confirm the powers and ability of the client to open and use the company accounts (resolutions, powers of attorney, protocols, etc.).
- To submit documents confirming the rights of the beneficiary to the company (nominal contracts, trust declarations, minutes of meetings, extracts from the register of shareholders, etc.).
- For companies that already exist for more than a year, it is required to submit an apostilled Certificate of Good Standing.
Specialists of the company GBS Agency can open settlement accounts in such banks:
- BALTIKUMS BANKA
- RIETUMU BANKA
- NORVIK BANKA
- LATVIJAS PASTA BANKA
- ABLV BANK
- AS EXPOBANK
- IB INVESTICIJUBANKA
- CITADELE BANKA
Depending on the banking institution, the opening dates vary from 1 to 4 weeks and the cost of the service is from €200 to €400.
Get an opportunity to open a personal or corporate account in the center of the Baltic region and make operational payments worldwide with the company GBS Agency. Ask for a detailed consultation right now!